A CAREER WITH MAXBUILD?
MaxBuild is a dynamic company providing Construction and Maintenance services across a broad range of industries including civil, commercial and industrial.
- Local, Supportive Team Culture, Growth Company
- Specialist in concrete construction, strengthening and Civil
One of the most important factors contributing to our success is great people. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary team members. A variety of initiatives and programs offer our employees opportunities to develop their careers and to be rewarded and recognized for their efforts.
We are looking for an experienced Estimator and Skilled Construction Carpenters to join the team as we head into a prosperous era for the civil sector.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To strategically plan the workload ahead
- To identify, assess, submit & secure tenders
- Responsible for creating tender programmes and methodologies whilst liaising with clients & subcontractors
- It will be an advantage if you have an engineering background
- Working knowledge in NZS3910 & NZS3915
Skilled Construction Carpenters
- Previous experience in roading / Civil / building construction is preferred
- Carpentry skills
- Form work
- Steel Fixing
- Read and work off plans
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Very detail oriented
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Solid plastering, concrete repair experience and reinforcing bar bending experience
- Must be fit & energetic
- Drivers licence
Please email your CV to email@example.com.